Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hello Everyone!!
I know, it has taken me waaaay too long to update this Blog. I will try to do better in the future. These pics are only up until the 20th of July. I had a little mishap with my camera - after printing my recent pics, I uploaded them to my computer and then deleted them from my camera - only to realise that not all the pics uploaded. And it's too bad because there were some super cute pics!!! I am a litle disappointed to say the least! Anyway, the pics are getting better and better because Mikayil is so much more alert now! He smiles all the time and reaches for people and things. He's so responsive and aware - it's unbelievable. And I finally know that waht every parent says is true: "They grow up too fast! Before you know it they have children of their own!!!" I cannot believe that he is 2 months old next week! It is crazy! Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone and I will try to be better at posting on a regular basis.
Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Lookin' Goob Meg...

I'm glad all is well and wish you all the happiness in the world.

Take care of little one, little one.

Love

Steve

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home